PROF. DR.-ING. NAIM BAJCINCA
Gebäude 42, Raum 262
- Stochastic oystems (WS10/11/12/13/14, TU Berlin)
- Theory of optimal control (SS13/14/15, TU Berlin)
- Maschinendynamik (since WS15, TU Kaiserslautern)
- Mechatronik (since SS16, TU Kaiserslautern)
- Regelungstheorie (since SS16, TU Kaiserslautern)
- Hybrid dynamical systems (since WS16, TU Kaiserslautern)
- Machine learning (since WS17, TU Kaiserslautern)
- Data-driven control (since WS21, TU Kaiserslautern)
- Autonomous systems (since WS21, TU Kaiserslautern)
PUBLICATIONS (recent selected)
Average Dwell-Time Conditions for Input-to-State Stability of Impulsive Systems.
21th World Congress of the International Federation of Automatic Control (IFAC), Berlin, Germany, July 2020. DOI.
P. Bachmann, N. Bajcinca.
On robustness of impulsive stabilization.
Automatica, Volume 104, 2019, Pages 48-56. DOI.
P. Feketa, N. Bajcinca.
A hybrid Petri net formalism and resource allocation in distributed control systems.
Allerton Conference on Communication, Control, and Computing (2015).
N. Bajcinca. , E. Modaresi, M. Ruan.
Geometric approaches to state-feedback for continuous and switched linear systems.
Asian Journal of Control, 2055-2071 (2015).
N. Bajcinca, D. Flockerzi.
Spectral conditions for strict positive realness of symmetric descriptor systems.
European Control Conference, Linz, 3528-3535 (2015).
N. Bajcinca, Y. Wei.
Method of moments over orthogonal polynomial bases.
Chemical Engineering Science, 295-309 (2015).
N. Bajcinca, S. Hofmann, K. Sundmacher.
Spectral conditions for symmetric positive real and negative imaginary systems.
European Control Conference, Zurich, 809-814 (2013).
N. Bajcinca, M. Voigt.
Analytic solutions to optimal control problems in crystal growth processes.
Journal on Process Control, 224-241 (2013).
On the quadratic stability of switched linear systems associated with symmetric transfer function matrices.
Y. Kouhi, N. Bajcinca, J. Raisch, R. Shorten.