Measurement and Control Theory
- Measurement chain, characteristic measurement chain, dynamical properties of measuring chain elements
- measurement bridges, measurement amplifiers
- electromagnetic compatibility
- measurement data filtering
- operational amplifier, AD converter
- signal analysis with time-discrete Fouriertransformation
- statistics of measured values
- Modeling of technical system, description of linear systems in time and frequency domain
- standard control circuit, transfer elements
- stability analysis (root locus, Nyquist)
- digital control
login for lecture accompanying online course:
the course-code is published in the first lecture.
Consultation-hour at Dipl.-Wirtsch.-Ing. Mr. Bastian Barwick on wednesday from 9 to 11 am in 44-206.