Electrical Engineering for Mechanical Engineers 2
- passive components, transmitter, LRC-circuits
- non-linear resistors and semiconductor diodes
- bipolar transistor, FET, thyristor
- circuits using bipolar transistors
- structural-design technology
- operational amplifiers
- electrical measurement techniques
- logic-circuits and micro-computer techniques
login for lecture accompanying online course:
the course-code is published in the first lecture.
Consultation-hour at Mr. Dipl.-Math. Sebastian Rief and Mr. Dipl.-Ing. Matthias Eifler on wednesday from 9 to 11 am in 44-206.