Dr.-Ing. Matthias Eifler, M.B.A.
building 44 , room 218
Tel.: +49 631 205 4476
Fax: +49 631 205 3963
- Measurement standards for surface topography measurement
- Signal processing in geometrical product specification
- 04/2009-01/2013: Studies of mechanical engineering, University of Kaiserslautern
- 08/2012-01/2013: Diploma thesis: "Model-based basic principle investigation of pneumatic measuring nozzles in FLUENT"
- 03/2013-01/2014: Doctoral scholar at the Institute for Measurement and Sensor-Technology, University of Kaiserslautern
- Since 02/2014: Research Assistant at the Institute for Measurement and Sensor-Technology, University of Kaiserslautern
- 05/2014-04/2016: Studies Master of Business Administration, IUBH School of Business and Management (Distance Learning)
- 03/2016: Acquisition of doctoral degree (Dr.-Ing.) by the dissertation: "Model-based development of measurement standards for geometrical product specification"