Elements of Applied Mecanics II
The lecture ETM II deals with the movements of bodies under the influence of forces.
First, the kinematics is discussed, i.e. the geometric description of the movement of individual mass points, systems of mass points and rigid bodies. The relationship between the movement and the external influences (forces) causing it is described by the kinetics. Thus, for example, the impact processes of two bodies can be investigated or the equations of motion of vibrating systems can be established.
- Kinematics of the mass point
- Kinematics of the rigid body
- Kinetics of the mass point
- Kinetics of the system of mass points
- Kinetics of the rigid body